Ingredients Needed for Ginger and Lime Chicken Thighs
3 chicken thighs
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon ginger powder
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 ounces of baby spinach leaves
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon pine nut
How to Make Ginger and Lime Chicken Thighs
- Put the chicken thighs in a large bowl.
- Add paprika, ginger powder, crushed garlic, lime juice, soy sauce, 1 cup of olive oil, and salt.
- Rub the chicken with the mixture.
- Cover with plastic and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Fry the chicken in a cast-iron skillet, heated to a high temperature, with vegetable oil. Cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Put the baby spinach in a large bowl. Add salt, balsamic vinegar, and the remaining olive oil.
- Serve the chicken thighs on a bed of baby spinach salad.
- Sprinkle pine nuts over the chicken.