Ingredients Needed for Flower Power Pizza
2 puff pastrys sheets
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Flower Power Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheets.
- Put a large plate on them and cut off the edges.
- On one round puff pastry sheet, spread the tomato sauce.
- Add a layer of shredded mozzarella.
- Cover the mozzarella with the other round of puff pastry.
- Place a small glass in the center of the round.
- Beginning from the glass edges, slice the puff pastry.
- Roll every slice on the right or the left side. All the slices have to be rolled on the same direction.
- Whisk the egg and spread it on the flower power pizza with a silicone brush.
- Bake it for 25 minutes.
- Serve it with tomato sauce.