Ingredients Needed for Beef and Bell Pepper Tortilla
5 ounces of beef
vegetable oil for cooking
½ yellow bell pepper
½ red bell pepper
2 spring onions s, chopped
2 lettuces leaves
1 tablespoon greek yogurt
How to Make Beef and Bell Pepper Tortilla
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the beef pieces to the skillet.
- Sprinkle salt over them.
- Stir fry them for a few minutes, until they turn a brown color.
- Remove the meat.
- Heat oil in the same skillet.
- Add the red and yellow bell pepper slices.
- Cook them for a couple of minutes until they soften.
- Add salt, pepper, and the fried beef.
- Squeeze the lime over the skillet.
- Add the chopped spring onions.
- Serve it in a tortilla, with lettuce leaves, with Greek yogurt and chili flakes.