Ingredients Needed for Fish Soup With Dill and Parmesan 4 cups of water
1 trout, small, gutted
7 ounces of salmon fillet
1 red onion
0.5 inch - ginger root
2 tablespoons of dill, chopped
½ cup grated parmesan
1 teaspoon aromatic herb, chopped
How to Cook Fish Soup With Dill and Parmesan
- Put the water in a large pan and bring it to a boil.
- Slice the trout and the salmon. Keep 5 ounces (140 grams) of salmon for later use.
- Add the fish in the boiling water and cook it. Skim off the scum that accumulates on the surface of the stock. Boil the stock for about 40 minutes.
- Strain the fish stock and put the liquid in a pot, on medium heat. Simmer.
- Peel and cut the potato into medium cubes. Peel and cut the red onion into quarters.
- Add the potato cubes, red onion, and the remaining salmon pieces in the simmering stock.
- Cut the lime in halves and add it to the soup.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel the ginger and add it to the soup. Add the chopped dill. When the vegetables are soft, remove the pot from the heat.
- Divide the fish soup in two bowls.
- Add some grated parmesan in each bowl.
- If you want, you can add some more dill.