Ingredients Needed for Cheese and Veggie Fried Beef Rolls 12 ounces of beef tenderloin
3.5 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
10 zucchini sticks
¼ red bell pepper, cut into thin sticks
¼ yellow bell pepper, cut into thin sticks
5 cucumbers sticks
1 ounce parmesan, grated
2 tablespoons of flour
2 tablespoons of milk
2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Cheese and Veggie Fried Beef Rolls
- Lay the beef tenderloin slices on your workspace.
- Cover them with plastic foil and use a meat tenderizer to make them thinner.
- Place them, one in the extension of the other and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the shredded mozzarella on one side of the meat, lengthwise. Top it with carrot sticks, zucchini, red and yellow bell pepper, and cucumber sticks.
- Add the grated parmesan.
- Carefully roll the beef tenderloin, then cut it in halves and tie up each end.
- Whisk the egg with the milk to make a egg wash.
- Coat each meat roll with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the rolls on all sides.
- Serve hot!