Ingredients Needed for Farfalle With Chicken
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of chicken breast, sliced into small chunks
0.5 ounce butter
6 baby corns
6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
3 basil leaves
2.5 ounces of farfalle
2 teaspoons of pesto sauce
How to Cook Farfalle With Chicken
- Start by boiling the farfalle pasta. Add them in a saucepan full of simmering water and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook it for 10 minutes, until browned and cooked through. Add the butter.
- Add the baby corns, cherry tomatoes, and basil leaves. After 1 minute, add the farfalle. Add 2 teaspoons of pesto sauce and stir well. Continue cooking for 2 more minutes.
- You can serve the pasta with shredded parmesan on top!