Ingredients Needed for Mango Avocado Shrimp Salad
1 cucumber, small cubes
1 mango, medium cubes
1 avocado, medium cubes
2 chili peppers s, slices
½ teaspoon vegetable oil
1 ounce butter
½ cup white wine
½ teaspoon olive oil
½ teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
How to Cook Mango Avocado Shrimp Salad
- Heat a skillet on the stove, on medium heat.
- Add the vegetable oil and the butter in it, and wait for the butter to melt.
- Add the shrimp and start frying them, while stirring.
- Season with salt and pepper. Turn over the shrimp.
- Add the white wine and simmer to reduce it, while cooking the shrimp.
- Put all the veggies in a salad bowl.
- When the wine is reduced, add the cooked shrimp to the salad bowl.
- Add sesame oil and olive oil.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper.
- Add fresh coriander and squeeze some lime juice. Mix well.
- Divide on two large plates and serve with a bit of Worcestershire sauce.