Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella Chicken Breast in Sour Cream
5 ounces of mozzarella
2 chicken breasts
3 cherry tomatoes
6 basil leaves
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon fresh dill
How to Cook Mozzarella Chicken Breast in Sour Cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Cut the mozzarella piece in half, vertically.
- Slice it in six medium pieces.
- Take each chicken breast and carve it six times on one side, until you almost reach the other side.
- In each of the carved spots, place a slice of mozzarella, a slice of cherry tomato, and a basil leaf.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Pour the sour cream in a saucepan.
- Sprinkle fresh dill on the sour cream.
- Place the two chicken breasts on the sour cream.
- Cook in the oven for 35 minutes.