Ingredients Needed for Fall Plum Bake
5 egg yolks
1 cup vegetable oil
5 egg whites
1 ½ cups of sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 ½ cups of flour
12 ounces of plum, halved
¼ cup breadcrumbs
How to Cook Fall Plum Bake
- Add the eggs yolks in a tall glass container. Add the salt and pour the vegetable oil.
- Set up your immersion blender and blend until you obtain a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Add the egg whites in a large bowl along with a small pinch of salt.
- Mix until bubbles appear on the surface. Add the sugar and mix until stiff peaks appear.
- Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and baking powder. Mix until they are absorbed by the mixture.
- Add the egg yolk mixture and mix until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Add the flour and mix with a tablespoon.
- Grab a 16 X 8 inches baking tray and line it with parchment paper.
- Add the dough and evenly spread it in the tray. Top the dough with the plums (cut side down).
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 45 minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C. Dust with powdered sugar.