Ingredients Needed for Stuffed Mozzarella Mushrooms
2 garlic cloves
1 cup shredded mozzarella
How to Make Stuffed Mozzarella Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut the sausages into fine slices. Chop two mushrooms.
- Heat a frying pan and cook the sausages, adding the crushed garlic and the two chopped mushrooms.
- Fill the mushrooms with the cooked mixture.
- Put the stuffed mushrooms in a baking pan. Add mozzarella cheese on top of each mushroom.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.