Stuffed Mozzarella Mushrooms
If you want to eat something really tasty or if you have guests and you want to make some snacks, try these stuffed mozzarella mushrooms. Here are the ingredients for 2 portions, but you can double it or even triple it!
Ingredients Needed for Stuffed Mozzarella Mushrooms
2 garlic cloves
1 cup shredded mozzarella
How to Make Stuffed Mozzarella Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut the sausages into fine slices. Chop two mushrooms.
- Heat a frying pan and cook the sausages, adding the crushed garlic and the two chopped mushrooms.
- Fill the mushrooms with the cooked mixture.
- Put the stuffed mushrooms in a baking pan. Add mozzarella cheese on top of each mushroom.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.