Ingredients Needed for Caramel Coated Pears
7 ounces of butter
2 cups of brown sugar
1 cup condensed milk
2 tablespoons of honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup crushed almonds
0.25 cup crushed walnuts
How to Cook Caramel Coated Pears
- Add the butter in a large bowl and microwave it for the next 2 minutes in order for it to melt.
- Mix the melted butter with brown sugar, condensed milk, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Next, microwave the mixture for the next 4 minutes.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and lay the pears in it.
- Coat the pears with the caramel mixture.
- Let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Coat them with the crushed almonds and walnuts.