Ingredients Needed for Egg White Cups With Spinach and Tomato 6 egg whites
2 ounces of baby spinach
4 cherry tomatoes
1 onion, chopped
How to Cook Egg White Cups With Spinach and Tomato
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add the egg whites in a large bowl.
- Season them with salt, pepper, and whisk.
- Grab a 6-slot muffin tray and add the baby spinach on the bottom of each slot.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in halves. Add the red halves in 3 of the slots, and the yellow ones in the remaining ones.
- Pour the egg whites in the muffin tin.
- Bake the cups for the next 15 minutes.