Ingredients Needed for Fried Spiced Cauliflower
½ cup flour
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
10 cauliflower florets
sesame oil for frying
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon corn starch
How to Cook Fried Spiced Cauliflower
- Combine the flour, the milk, and the baking powder in a bowl.
- Add the cauliflower florets and mix.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the cauliflower florets and fry for 5-6 minutes. Transfer them to a paper towel to remove excessive oil.
- In another pan, add one tablespoon of sesame oil and fry the minced garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the soy sauce, the rice vinegar, the sugar, and the corn starch. Mix well.
- Add the fried cauliflower and toss everything together, stir-frying for about 1 minute.
- Serve warm.