Ingredients Needed for Egg, Tomato, and Cheddar Muffins
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tomato, diced
1 tablespoon chopped chives
½ puff pastry sheet
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Cook Egg, Tomato, and Cheddar Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in little cubes. Put them in a bowl, with the mayonnaise, the diced tomatoes, the chives, salt, and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Cut four circles of puff pastry using a small bowl.
- In a 4-cup muffin pan, place the puff pastry circles.
- In each cup add two thirds of the Cheddar cheese, the egg, and the tomato mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the last third of the Cheddar cheese on top. Bake for 2-3 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Add some chives at the end and you’re ready to go!