Calories: 294 kCal / serving
- 10 g
- 34 g
- 17 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Shrimp and Bacon Salad
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 chicken thighs
6 bacon slices
½ lettuce head
½ iceberg lettuce head
1 ounce celery
1 radish, thinly sliced
½ spring onion
How to Make Chicken, Shrimp and Bacon Salad
- First cut the chicken into small chunks.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and first add the chicken thighs. Cook them for about 10 minutes and then add the shrimp.
- Add a pinch of salt and a drop of lime juice over them. Continue cooking for about 3-4 minutes. Remove the chicken and the shrimp from the heat and leave them aside.
- Heat another skillet and add the bacon slices. Fry them until golden.
- Thinly slice the celery, spring onion, and cucumber.
- Add the salad into a large bowl. Add all of the thinly sliced veggies. Top with the cooked meats. Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice. Season with salt and chili flakes.