Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken
¼ cup olive oil
½ teaspoon fresh thyme
½ teaspoon fresh rosemary
½ teaspoon dried basil
¼ teaspoon chili powder
2 garlic cloves
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Mix the olive oil with the thyme, the rosemary, the basil, the crushed garlic, and the chili powder.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken on a baking tray and coat it with the olive oil mixture.
- Bake it for 1 hour.
- Serve the baked chicken with steamed vegetables.