Ingredients Needed for Caper and Honey Glazed Chicken With Rice and Sauteed Veggies
2 tablespoons of caper
¼ cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon honey
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 chicken thighs s, small-sized
1 teaspoon butter
10 broccoli florets
10 cauliflower florets
How to Cook Caper and Honey Glazed Chicken With Rice and Sauteed Veggies
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- You can first prepare the glaze. Add the capers, lemon juice, honey, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a mortar.
- Crush everything with a grinder until smooth.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the chicken thighs over it. Spread the glaze over the chicken thighs.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook the chicken for the next 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a wok.
- Add the veggies, season them with salt and pepper, and cook them for 4-5 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve the chicken with the sauteed veggies. If you want, you can even add an extra side of turmeric rice.