Ingredients Needed for Eclair Dough
½ cup milk
½ cup water
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
10 ounces of butter
1 ¼ cups of flour
How to Cook Eclair Dough
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the milk and water. Add sugar and salt.
- Add the butter and stir with a spatula until the butter melts and the mixture becomes homogenous.
- Remove the liquid from the heat and add the flour. Stir with a spatula until the flour absorbs the liquid.
- Let the mixture cool at room temperature.
- Add the mixture in your food processor and start mixing it.
- Add the eggs while the mixer is running. Turn off the mixer when the mixture is smooth.