Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Bean Stew in a Tortilla Bowl
2 tortilla wraps
1 white onion, diced
¼ cup sweet corn
1 cup canned tomatoes, chopped
¼ cup canned red beans
3 garlic cloves, slices
1 chili pepper, slices
2 chicken breasts s, around , cut into halves
1 ½ cups of chicken stock
0.5 ounce - parmesan
½ avocado, sliced
How to Cook Chicken and Bean Stew in a Tortilla Bowl
- Fill a medium saucepan with vegetable oil. Add chili flakes and heat it until shimmering.
- When the oil is hot, sink one tortilla wrap in the oil and press in the center with a ladle, while deep frying the tortilla wrap. That way you’ll fry the tortilla wrap giving it a bowl shape. Do the same for the second tortilla wrap. Set aside.
- Put the onion, sweet corn, canned tomatoes, red beans, garlic, chili slices, salt, cumin, dried oregano, pepper, the chicken breast, and the chicken stock in the crock pot.
- Cover the crock pot and cook for 4 hours on high.
- Serve the bean stew in the tortilla bowl, and top with sliced chicken breast.
- Grate parmesan to top the dishes and add 3 slices of avocado on each serving.