Calories: 357 kCal / serving
- 24 g
- 25 g
- 9 g
Ingredients Needed for Zucchini Noodles With Chicken and Tahini Sauce
1 tablespoon tahini
1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of chicken breast, cooked
How to Make Zucchini Noodles With Chicken and Tahini Sauce
- Spiralize the zucchini using the noodle blade.
- For the sauce, first, add tahini sauce in a small bowl. Continue adding the tahini, sweet chili sauce, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, sesame oil, cayenne pepper, soy sauce, and honey. Mix until smooth.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the zucchini noodles and the cooked chicken. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the sauce and give it a good stir. Cook for 1 more minute.
- You can serve the dish garnished with some spring onion.