Ingredients Needed for Duck Breast Sandwich
5 ounces of duck breast
4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 breads slices
2 teaspoons of butter
2 lettuces leaves
1 tomato, sliced
How to Make Duck Breast Sandwich
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Lay the duck breast in a cast-iron skillet skin-side down (in order to melt the fat). Season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook it for 2 minutes per side.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 30 minutes.
- Heat another skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and season them with salt, pepper, paprika and coriander powder. Add the olive oil. Cook the mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
- When the duck is ready, take it out of the oven and thinly slice it.
- Start making the sandwiches. Spread 1 teaspoon of butter on a slice of bread.
- Top it with 1 lettuce leaf, half of the tomato slices, cooked mushrooms, and duck slices.
- Spread a touch of balsamic glaze and add some crushed peanuts.
- Use the rest of the ingredients for the second sandwich!