Ingredients Needed for Stir-Fried Beef and Noodles
12 ounces of beef tenderloin
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
0.5 broccoli, raw, florets
5 ounces of rice noodles
1 ounce peanut
1 red bell pepper, slices
How to Make Stir-Fried Beef and Noodles
- Slice the beef tenderloin thinly.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and add the beef tenderloin slices.
- Season with salt and cook the beef slices on both sides for 3-4 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon over the meat, add the soy sauce, and honey.
- Cook the beef for one more minute and then set it aside.
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring it to a boil, then cook the broccoli florets.
- Put the rice noodles in a large bowl and pour boiling water over them. Let them soak for 10 minutes or according to the instructions on the package. Every minute or two, give the noodles a stir to loosen them up. Once the noodles are tender, drain them and run them under cool water to stop the cooking process.
- Heat a skillet and roast the peanuts. Set them aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and add the red bell pepper, parboiled broccoli, cooked beef, and peanuts. Squeeze the lime and add the remaining soy sauce.
- Serve the stir-fried beef and veggies with the noodles.