Ingredients Needed for Broccoli and Mushroom Spaghetti
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 chanterelle mushrooms
10 broccoli florets
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup water
3.5 ounces of baby spinach
2 chili peppers
5 ounces of spaghetti
1.25 ounces of parmesan
How to Cook Broccoli and Mushroom Spaghetti
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Cut the mushrooms into quarters, add them to the skillet and stir, cooking them on high heat.
- Add the chanterelle. Stir and cook them together for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, cook 2-3 more minutes, then add the heavy cream and the water. Mix and let it simmer.
- Season with salt and continue to simmer. Mix.
- Meanwhile, put water in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Put the spaghetti in the pan and cook according to package directions.
- Add the baby spinach and the chili peppers to the skillet. Stir.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet.
- Mix everything, grate the parmesan, mix again and divide between two plates.