Calories: 487 kCal / serving
- 20 g
- 22 g
- 54 g
Ingredients Needed for Double Cheese Polenta
3 cups of water
8 ounces of cornflour
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
8 ounces of feta cheese, thickly sliced
2 fresh rosemary sprigs
1 cup parmesan, grated
How to Make Double Cheese Polenta
- Add the water to a cooking pot. Salt it and bring it to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Gradually add the cornflour while continuously whisking.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
- Coat an 11 x 7 x 2 inches (28 x 18 x 5 cm) baking dish with 1 tablespoon of oil. Layar the polenta and let it cool for 20 minutes or more, until set.
- Cut circular forms using a 3-inch diameter cookie cutter. We’ve got 8 of them.
- Coat a similarly-sized baking dish with the other tablespoon of oil. Cut the polenta discs in half and place them into the dish cut-side down in two parallel rows. Between them, place the feta slices.
- Add the fresh rosemary and top with the grated parmesan. Bake for 20 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.