Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Shrimp With Creamy Sauce
3 ounces of dried vermicelli
1 cup hot water
1 red chili
1 yellow chili
1 green chili
5 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup brown sugar
4 ounces of baby shrimp
½ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Chicken and Shrimp With Creamy Sauce
- Pour hot water over the vermicelli and let it rest for about 3-5 minutes.
- Thinly slice the chilies. Pour the lime juice over the chicken breast and thinly slice it.
- Heat a skillet, add the olive oil and start frying the chicken.
- Fry for about 4-5 minutes, until golden.
- Separately, caramelize the brown sugar in a heated skillet. Add the chili slices and the cooked chicken.
- Stir, add the baby shrimp, and season with salt.
- Add the heavy cream and top with fresh coriander.
- Keep the heat on for 1-2 more minutes.