Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Tomato Ground Beef Stir-Fry
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon butter
1 onion, minced
½ green bell pepper, minced
12 ounces ground beef
½ cup tomato sauce
1½ cup rice
1½ vegetable soup
⅔ cup parmesan, grated
fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Cheesy Tomato Ground Beef Stir-Fry
- Add the olive oil and butter to a pan over low heat. As the butter melts add the onion. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the minced bell pepper. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the ground beef and break it into smaller pieces. Cook and occasionally stir until browned.
- Stir in the tomato sauce and season with salt.
- Stir in the rice and add the vegetable soup. Bring to a simmer and cover with the lid.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until reduced.
- Top with grated parmesan, season with chili flakes. Cook a little more until the parmesan melts.