Ingredients Needed for Cream Cheese Tortilla Rolls
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
2 spring onions
1 cup shredded cheddar
8 ounces of cream cheese
2 ounces of chopped walnut
4 tortilla wraps
How to Cook Cream Cheese Tortilla Rolls
- Slice and chop the bell peppers and the spring onions.
- Shred the Cheddar cheese.
- Use a large bowl and add in the cream cheese along with chopped bell peppers, spring onion, walnuts, and Cheddar.
- Add a pinch of salt and mix everything until smooth.
- Spread the obtained mixture over the tortilla wraps and roll them.
- Slice them in about 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick slices.
- As a tip, if you have any remaining walnuts, sprinkle a few over the rolls for a nice, extra crunch.