Ingredients Needed for Deep-Fried Caprese Bomb
2 tablespoons of flour
1 tablespoon milk
2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Deep-Fried Caprese Bomb
- Slice the tomato.
- Put one tomato slice (edge slice), then a mozzarella slice, a basil leaf, and continue with tomato, mozzarella, and basil until you finish the ingredients.
- Fix the tomato with a skewer.
- Whisk the egg with milk and make an egg wash.
- Coat the tomato and mozzarella fan with flour, then egg wash, and then breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep skillet.
- Deep-fry the caprese bomb.
- Set aside a few minutes before serving. Eat the dish while it’s still warm.