Ingredients Needed for Gnocchi, Beef and Mozzarella Pie
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
10 ounces of minced meat
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 cup tomato sauce
½ cup water
7 ounces of frozen gnocchi
½ cup heavy cream
⅔ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Gnocchi, Beef and Mozzarella Pie
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and cook them until golden.
- Add the minced meat and season it with salt and pepper. Cook it until it starts to brown.
- Add the Dijon mustard, tomato sauce, and stir thoroughly.
- Pour the water, add the frozen gnocchi, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and stir.
- Add the shredded mozzarella on top.
- Move the cast-iron skillet into the oven and let it cook for the next 20 minutes.
- You can serve everything with a bit of rosemary on top.