Ingredients Needed for Date, Pecan, and Coconut Brownies
12 ounces dates, pitted
5 ounces pecan nuts
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
2/3 cup coconut flakes
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon maple syrup
How to Cook Date, Pecan, and Coconut Brownies
- Add the pitted dates and pecan nuts to the blender and crush them.
- Keep adding the water, coconut oil, 1 cup of cocoa powder, the coconut flakes, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Blend until even.
- Line a roomy baking dish with parchment paper and transfer the mixture to it.
- Add the remaining cocoa powder, the maple syrup, and the remaining teaspoon of vanilla extract to a smaller bowl. Mix until you have a glaze.
- Top the coconut and date mixture with the glaze.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into bars and serve it.