Ingredients Needed for Green Tagliatelle
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
0.5 ounce ginger, chopped
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon sugar
2 ounces of baby spinach
1 ounce fresh basil leaves
10 ounces of homemade tagliatelle, cooked
½ teaspoon chili flakes
How to Cook Green Tagliatelle
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice, pour the coconut milk and give it a stir. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Add the baby spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in a blender and add the fresh basil. Blend until smooth.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the cooked tagliatelle.
- Pour the liquid mixture and season with chili flakes.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and serve with some parmesan on top!