Ingredients Needed for Creamy Seafood Spaghetti
3 ounces of spaghetti
½ white onion, chopped
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons of pumpkin mash
¼ cup vegetable stock
1 chili pepper, slices
How to Cook Creamy Seafood Spaghetti
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the onion until soft and translucent.
- Add the shrimp and mussels. Stir and cook them for 3-4 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add the cooked spaghetti, heavy cream, and pumpkin mash. Combine all the ingredients.
- Add the vegetable stock, and red chili. Cook for 2 more minutes and turn off the heat.