Ingredients Needed for Creamy Potato Soup and Olive Crostini
1 teaspoon butter
2 garlic cloves
1 onion, chopped
3 potatoes, diced
¼ cup milk
2 cups of vegetable stock
1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Cook Creamy Potato Soup and Olive Crostini
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add the butter and melt it.
- Add the onion, garlic, and cook them until golden.
- Add the diced potato and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the milk and the vegetable stock. Bring it to a boil and reduce the heat.
- Let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Chop the olives and mix them in a small bowl with salt and olive oil.
- Slice the baguette and add the slices in a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and top them with the olive tapenade.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 10 minutes.
- When the soup is ready, pour it along with all of the liquid in a blender.
- Blend it until smooth.
- Serve the soup with the olive topped crostini.