Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Shrimp Stir-Fry
1 red onion, thinly sliced
4 olives, sliced
7 ounces of chicken, diced
2 cinnamon sticks
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 cardamoms pods
6 red chilis es
7 spinaches leaves
1 ounce brie, crumble d
How to Cook Chicken and Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Thinly slice the red onion. Slice the olives into quarters.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the cinnamon sticks and onion. Cook until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the chicken and cardamom pods. Cook until the chicken meat turns opaque.
- Add the red chilies and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add the shrimp and break the spinach leaves. Season with salt.
- Pour the lemon juice and give it a good stir. Add the brie crumbles and olives, stir, and leave it on heat for 2-3 more minutes.
- Serve the stir-fry with a touch of shredded parmesan on top!