Calories: 349 kCal / serving
- 35 g
- 18 g
- 12 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Spinach Salad With Dijon Sauce
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup chicken stock
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1 teaspoon paprika powder
3.5 ounces of baby spinach
1 ounce green olive (for serving)
2 tablespoons of almond, sliced (for serving)
1 tablespoon balsamic glaze (for serving)
How to Make Chicken and Spinach Salad With Dijon Sauce
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken until golden and add the crushed garlic. Pour the chicken stock, cover it with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes. Take out the chicken and leave the pan on the stove.
- Add the Dijon mustard, paprika powder, juice from half a lemon, and parsley. Keep the skillet on low heat, stir, and turn off the heat when the sauce thickens.
- Lay the chicken on a wooden board and thinly slice it.
- Add the baby spinach on a plate, and top it with the chicken.
- Drizzle the dressing, and serve the dish topped with a few almonds and green olives.
You can even add some balsamic glaze!