Ingredients Needed for Cream-Filled Cookie Sandwiches
1 cup whipping cream
¼ cup condensed milk
7 ounces of cookie
¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
How to Make Cream-Filled Cookie Sandwiches
- Pour the whipping cream into a mixing bowl.
- Whip the whipping cream into soft peaks, using a hand mixer.
- Add the condensed milk and whip further until you make a dense and firm whipped cream (firm peaks).
- Spread cream filling on half of the cookies, about 1 teaspoon on each.
- Place the remaining cookies on top, and gently press on each to squeeze filling to edges. Remove the excess filling on the edges using a knife.
- Coat the edges with rainbow sprinkles.