Calories: 527 kCal / serving
- 13 g
- 26 g
- 62 g
Ingredients Needed for Strawberry Pudding With Ladyfinger Crumbs
1 cup strawberry pudding mix pudding mix
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup milk
6 ounces of whipped cream
1 banana, sliced
2 tablespoons of strawberry topping
How to Make Strawberry Pudding With Ladyfinger Crumbs
- Add the strawberry pudding mix, vanilla extract, and milk in a bowl and mix them. Add the whipped cream and mix again. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Blend the ladyfingers into crumbs.
- Use two glasses with a stem to layer the puddings.
- For the first one, layer some banana slices, 1 tablespoon of strawberry topping, 2 tablespoons of ladyfinger crumbs, and strawberry-milk mixture. Top with a cookie or two, of your preference.
- For the second pudding, layer two tablespoons ladyfinger crumbs, more strawberry-milk mixture, the rest of the banana slices, and, finally, the half a tablespoon strawberry topping.