Ingredients Needed for Cream Cheese Pecan Pie
10 ounces of cream cheese
¾ cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt
1 store bought pie crust, thawed
1 cup crushed pecan nut
¼ cup honey
1 tablespoon corn syrup
How to Cook Cream Cheese Pecan Pie
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F/175˚C.
- Add the cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup (60 grams) powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in a mixing bowl. Combine everything using a hand mixer.
- Grease an 8-inch/20 cm pie pan. Roll out the pie crust and place it on the bottom and edges of the pan, pressing on the edges with your fingers.
- Add the cream cheese filling to the pan. Sprinkle pecan nuts all over.
- Take another bowl and add the remaining eggs to it. Also add the honey, corn syrup, and the remaining powdered sugar. Whisk until the sugar melts, then pour the mixture over the pie.
- Bake the pie for 50-55 minutes.