Ingredients Needed for Chicken Breast With Red Pepper Sauce
4 tablespoons of red peppercorns
½ cup white wine
1 cup heavy cream
9 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Make Chicken Breast With Red Pepper Sauce
- First you need to prepare the red pepper sauce. Use a small bowl to marinade the red pepper with half a cup of white wine. Let it rest for about 20 minutes.
- Heat a skillet and add the marinated red bell pepper. Bring to a boil and let the wine slowly evaporate itself.
- After 1-2 minutes add heavy cream. Stir continuously, leaving the sauce to thicken and become smooth.
- In another skillet, add vegetable oil and start cooking the chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry for about 5 minutes on each side, making sure the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with previously made sauce.