Cocoa and Chocolate Pancakes
This is a true must-try for chocolate fans! Make these cocoa and chocolate pancakes by adding a bit of cocoa powder into the pancake batter. In the end, serve them with melted chocolate on top and fulfill your chocolate fantasy!
Ingredients Needed for Cocoa and Chocolate Pancakes
1 ounce butter, melted
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of sugar
For the toppings:
3 ounces of chocolate
½ cup heavy cream
How to Make Cocoa and Chocolate Pancakes
- Add the egg in a large bowl, along with the melted butter.
- Pour the milk and whisk everything. Leave it aside.
- Sift the flour and add it in a large bowl. Add the cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, and sugar. Mix well.
- Next heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour about a ladle of the mixture in the skillet, depending on how large and thick you want your pancakes.
- Cook them thoroughly for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Lay them one on top of the other, making them look like a tower.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and mix it with the heavy cream.
- Pour the chocolate over the pancakes before serving them.
I ‘d like the cocoa and chocolate pancakes
We feel you. Hope you’ll try the recipe. 😉