Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon Raisin Rolls
1 puff pastry
1.5 ounces of butter
5 tablespoons of white sugar
3 tablespoons of cinnamon
3 tablespoons of raisin
How to Cook Cinnamon Raisin Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet on the floured workspace.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Use a silicone brush to apply the melted butter on the puff pastry.
- Sprinkle the sugar, the cinnamon and the raisins over the puff pastry sheet.
- Roll the sheet with your hands.
- Cut the roll into slices.
- Put the roll slices into a muffin pan, standing.
- Whisk the egg and apply it with a brush on every cinnamon roll.
- Bake for 30 minutes.