Ingredients Needed for Ciabatta Burger With Caramelized Onion
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 onion, sliced in rings
1 tablespoon brown sugar
4 burgers patties
2 tablespoons of red hot sauce
4 tomatoes slices
1 pickle, sliced
1 tablespoon american dressing
How to Cook Ciabatta Burger With Caramelized Onion
- Let’s start with caramelizing the onion. Heat a skillet, add half of the vegetable and begin frying the onion. Add brown sugar and mix in the pan until the onion turns golden.
- Take another skillet, heat the remaining oil and fry the burger patties for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- After you have cooked your meat, slice the ciabatta and spread red hot sauce on your bottom layer.
- Add chopped cabbage, your burger patties, tomatoes, caramelized onion, and pickle slices.
- Finally pour the dressing and add your top ciabatta layer.