Ingredients Needed for Warm Potato and Prosciutto Salad
1 pound new potato
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Warm Potato and Prosciutto Salad
- Peel off the skin of the potatoes.
- Heat a skillet, add the oil and let it get really hot before adding potatoes.
- Let them fry for about 15 minutes while stirring in the pan every 2-3 minutes so the potatoes don’t burn.
- Remove them from the skillet when they turn golden and crispy.
- Add fried potatoes in a large bowl and start making the salad.
- Rip prosciutto in small chunks and add it alongside dried thyme. Pour olive oil, season with salt and mix everything together.
- Serve alongside cucumber slices!