Ingredients Needed for Tagliatelle Alla Vongole
2 tablespoons of olive oil
5 ounces of pappardelle
1 red onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
7 ounces of clams
½ cup white wine
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
½ teaspoon thyme powder
How to Make Tagliatelle Alla Vongole
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat.
- Add a pinch of salt and a small drizzle of olive oil. Bring to a boil.
- Add the tagliatelle and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the red onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the clams and pour the white wine.
- Add the spring onion, cherry tomatoes, and season with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for the next 20 minutes.
- Add the pappardelle and cook everything together for 1-2 more minutes.
- You can serve the pasta with some topped shredded parmesan.