Calories: 349 kCal / serving
- 8 g
- 11 g
- 56 g
Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon Pecan Pumpkin Bread
2 cups of sugar
¼ cup canola oil
½ cup water
1 pound pumpkin puree
3 ½ cups of flour
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon butter
1 ounce pecan nut, chopped
How to Make Cinnamon Pecan Pumpkin Bread
- Add the eggs into a large bowl and start mixing them with the sugar.
- When you obtain a smooth, yellow-colored mixture start adding the canola oil and water.
- Keep mixing until both liquids are absorbed.
- Add the pumpkin puree as well and mix it until well blended. Leave the mixture aside.
- Separately, add 3 cups of flour in a large bowl. Add the 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt and mix everything with a fork.
- Next, start adding the flour mixture into the wet pumpkin mixture 2-3 tablespoons at a time, while mixing with a wooden spatula in the meantime.
- After all the flour has been absorbed, pour the mixture in a loaf tin.
- Next, add the remaining flour in a small bowl. Add the butter, remaining cinnamon, and pecans. Mix well.
- Use this mixture to top the one in the loaf tin.
- Slide the tin into the oven for the next 60 minutes at 370 degrees F/185 degrees C.