Ingredients Needed for Goat Cheese Omelet Pizza
2 tablespoons of active dry yeast
2 tablespoons of milk
7 ounces of flour
1 cup water
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
2 spring onions s, slices
3.5 ounces of goat cheese
1 red chili, slices
1 green chili, slices
parmesan, for garnish
basil, for garnish
How to Cook Goat Cheese Omelet Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Mix the active dried yeast with the milk in a small bowl. Refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
- Sift the flour and put it in your stand mixer bowl.
- Add the yeast, salt, and dried thyme. Incorporate them into the flour using a spatula.
- Set the mixer on and blend the dough. Add water gradually, until you get a thick dough.
- Stop the mixer and cover the dough with a kitchen towel. Let the dough rise for 40 minutes.
- Put the eggs in a bowl, add salt and heavy cream. Whisk them, then add the spring onion slices.
- Flour your countertop. Knead the dough into a ball, then roll it out using a rolling pin.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the dough sheet on it.
- Roll in the dough edges, then pour in it the eggs mixture.
- Crumble the goat cheese, then add the chili slices.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.