Ingredients Needed for Prosciutto and Salami Pizza
1 cup tomato sauce
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tablespoon red wine
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 pizza dough
1 tablespoon olive oil
3.5 ounces of mozzarella
6 prosciuttos slices
6 salamis slices
How to Cook Prosciutto and Salami Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Heat a skillet and start making the pizza sauce.
- Add the garlic, red wine, oregano, and basil.
- Remove it from the heat when thickened.
- Use a dinner plate to make a round shape out of the pizza dough.
- Add the olive oil and spread the tomato sauce over the round pizza.
- Top it with mozzarella, prosciutto, and salami.
- Bake the pizza for 12-14 minutes.
- Serve it with a few basil leaves on top.