Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon Apple Rings
1 apple, sliced
½ cup milk
1 cup flour
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon nutmeg
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Cinnamon Apple Rings
- Slice the apples into about 0.7 (1.5 cm) thick slices.
- Use a bottle cap and remove their inside.
- Take a large bowl, break an egg and whisk it with the milk.
- Separately, mix the flour with sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt until smooth.
- Mix the liquid ingredients with the dry ones.
- Coat the apples with the obtained batter.
- Deep fry them until golden and crispy.
- Serve the apples with powdered sugar and whatever sauce you prefer.