Ingredients Needed for BBQ-Glazed Rack of Lamb
2 tablespoons of salt
1 teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon sugar
1 rack of lamb ribs
⅓ cup tomato sauce
⅓ cup sweet chili sauce
⅓ cup spicy mango sauce
¼ cup barbecue sauce
⅓ cup orange juice
¼ cup white wine
3 garlic cloves
How to Cook BBQ-Glazed Rack of Lamb
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Mix the dried ingredients in a bowl.
- Coat a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Place on it the rack of ribs and rub it with the dried mixture.
- Cover the ribs with another sheet of aluminum foil and fold their edges so the steam remains inside.
- Roast for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the wet ingredients (tomato sauce, sweet chili sauce, spicy mango sauce, barbecue sauce, orange juice, white wine) in another bowl. Crush the garlic and add it to the bowl.
- Transfer the sauce in a pot, on medium heat. Season with salt and pepper and mix. Cook the sauce for about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the rack of ribs from the oven and coat it with the sauce.
- Put it back in the oven and roast for 20 more minutes.
- Serve with French fries.