Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Salami
2 Snickers bars
2 ounces of biscuits
5 ounces of chocolate chips
2 tablespoons of butter
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
How to Cook Chocolate Salami
- Thinly slice the Snickers bars.
- Break the biscuits into small chunks and add them into a large bowl.
- Place the chocolate chips into a heatproof bowl. Add the bowl onto a saucepan of simmering water.
- Let chocolate melt, stirring occasionally. Add the butter to make chocolate sauce creamier.
- Heat a saucepan and add milk. Barely heat it and mix it with cacao powder.
- Stir and remove it from the heat.
- Add the Snickers slices over the biscuits and pour chocolate sauce and milk.
- Mix everything together.
- Wrap the obtained mixture in plastic foil, giving it a salami shape, and close its ends.
- Refrigerate it overnight.
- Coat it with coconut flakes or sugar candies before serving.